The Perfect Pony:
What you need:
Curling iron (a 1” barrel is best suited) clear ponytail holder or the same colour to match your hair, bobby pins, comb and hair spray.
1. Start by adding some curl to your hair for texture.
2. Create a low ponytail. We made a line from ear to ear and used the hair on bottom for this. Then divide the top into 3 even sections.
3. Tease the middle section for added volume and texture.
4. Then twist the middle section and pin it to the low ponytail using a large bobby pin for security.
5. Tease the side section to add more texture.
6. Twist it back and pin it to the low ponytail using a large bobby pin.
7. Repeat the teasing on the other side and pin it to the low ponytail using a large bobby pin.
Pull a few pieces out around your face to soften the look. Last, mist the whole thing with a medium holding hairspray.
(Photo and instructions from The Beauty Department)